Yes, a mouthful and a mouthful of yum if my friends are to be believed… so how did I come up with this concoction?
3 cups heavy cream
1 cup of your favorite merlot
1 cup of sugar (or honey powder)
1 cup of fresh raspberries
1/2 bag of chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet)
Fairly simple ingredients… and the instructions not that difficult either:
1. Soak the raspberries in the merlot overnight in the fridge
2. puree the merlot / raspberries
3. strain the puree mix to remove the seeds
4. add heavy cream and sugar and mix
5. pour the mix into the ice cream churner / machine for a half hour or until preferred consistency
6. when ice cream is churned then either pack into container and place in freezer or start eating!