Lover of Disney the following are various pages that bring a new perspective to the Disney world:
“TWISTED PRINCESSES” series: This artist took the Disney Heroines and turned them dark… twisted. A lot of the later ones, the artist has included stories to explain how they have turned “dark and twisted”.
– DeviantArt Page
– The Art of Jeffrey Thomas
THE HUNGER GAMES the Disney Version: The artist created a breakdown of the Disney Heroes/Heroines if they were in the Hunger Games, ingenious really. I enjoyed it.
– DeviantArt page of the work
– Artist Gallery of male Disney villains if they were female
DisneyBound is meant to be inspiration for you to pull together your own outfits which work for your body and wallet whether from your closet or local mall.
LOVE, ASHLEY DESIGNS: This was an artist whose work I was introduced to and I absolutely love.
DISNEY STAINED GLASS: These are Disney characters set to stained glass.
– Mandie Manzano’s Personal Webpage
– Original Disney Stained Glass article from The Mary Sue
– Mandie Manzano’s Facebook Page
– Harrods’ Designer Disney Dresses
– Disney Bridal
– Reinterpreting Disney Princess Costumes via a Historical Lens
– Pokemon Princesses
– Disney Princesses re-imaged in Steampunk
– Disney Princesses Reimaged as Superheroes
– Disney Heroines in Lingerie